• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke Game Time - 7:30 ACCN

I don't want to challenge them, but these fucking refs couldn't be worse.

When they run this back again will the penalty even matter?

Bad call to chase points going for 2 with this much time left

And then a horrific call to chase points by attempting a 2 point conversion from the 8

Don't know if I would have gone for two after the delay penalty, but the late hit penalty yardage is probably worth the loss of a point.

Thus I don't see any schools chasing Clawson. He's great for our program but he's had a bad night tonight.

Bad call to chase points going for 2 with this much time left

And then a horrific call to chase points by attempting a 2 point conversion from the 8

A long 2 point conversion to go up 7 is just a nonsense move.

Walker is good. Quit playing Carney

This. Carney has had a great career, but it is clear that Walker is 100 times better. He's just a special talent, and is a perfect fit for the slow read RPO. He should get all of the carries until he is worn out. And should get all of the carries in the red zone, especially if Carney isn't going to run north/south in short yardage situations.

How do we have no pressure on the punter but also have zero blockers set up for our PR?

Back