• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke Game Time - 7:30 ACCN

Cade in the wildcat just makes no sense, I cringed earlier in the year when it actually worked a time or two because I knew that it meant we were going to see it again and it would get stuffed. Just terrible playcalling and terrible use of personnel.

If we lose this game it is on DC for that stupid ass call. It hasn't worked but maybe one time all year. Can it

Wildcat was a bad call. Might have worked though if the refs didn't give Duke 4 extra timeouts that drive.

Perfect example of why sciba has the record. I want to see a split of his FGs that are under 40 yards.

Carney tried to go outside? What a dumb ass call. We suck near the goal line.

Honest question is there a point at which refs can step in with these fake injuries or does it have to be reviewed by ACC after game?

It was the play that finally worked in the red zone against F$U, but yeah bad time to use it.

WTF is Carney doing? Just put your head down and get a couple of yards. He is terrible when he starts going east/west. Just a horrible horrible play call. Newman is picking yards. Walker is picking up yards. And we give it to the guy that is averaging 2 yards on the night. This is not Carney's night. Time to ride Walker and Newman.

I’m ok with that call if we are catching the D off guard. Calling that after a review and what was essentially a TO for Duke is/was baffling.

Back