• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke raises student fees topay for students' sex reassignment surgery

There is a Jersey or Asian joke in here....

Seems reasonable. So did Chris Collins have his surgery before or after enrolling?

And Scheyer is back. K can recruit, you gotta give him that.

“The addition of sexual reassignment surgery with a $50,000 cap makes Duke’s student health care plan one of the most, if not the most, transgender-inclusive plans in the country,” Sunny Frothingham, the outreach chair for Blue Devils United told the Duke Chronicle last week.

I can't decide if that is the greatest or worst name ever.

Additionally, when I was there for grad school, the fuckers wouldn't cover me to get an MRI when I thought I tore my ACL. I guess I should have told them I wanted to be de-schlonged to get in front of a doctor.

Biff Tensen trolling the shit out of that comments section:

Biff Tensen · Top Commenter · Corporate Counsel at Major Global Corporation
I can only assume Stacy Meyer is your sister. Only inbreeding can lead to such flawed, intolerant thinking. Plus, really, Atlas Shrugged Part II? I should have realized your were incapable of any thought. Really, blows my mind that the internet lets such ignorant people feel they should voice their opinion. Thank god Duke doesn't let trash like you in.
Reply · · 13 hours ago

This is the same superreligious gibberish that is told to young muslims prior to a bomb being placed in their hands. Using religion to control the stupid by telling them they're wrong if they don't listen.
Reply · · 45 minutes ago

Why should health insurance not cover someone's medical condition, just because your god says so? Your god isn't everyone's god, you know.
Reply · · 4 hours ago

Dusty, I appreciate you trying to inform, but these people are heathens. They throw out intolerance and idiocy and only understand it in return. Most of them fail to even understand the difference between transgendered and homosexual. They're using them interchanceably. These aren't people that want to be, or can be, understanding of the situation. They just want to be in their bubbles and feel superior, in most cases because a 1500 year old version of telephone told them what to think.
Reply · · 41 minutes ago

Back