• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke @ Stanford

If you think Lobo is bad, Duke has pretty much called swing passes just about every play now mid 2nd quarter.

Shows you can't read too much into one week. This game was getting hyped way more than our own game this week in state, despite our game involving two in-state schools ... largely due to the previous week's results.

even though they are a wake rival, i feel like duke has some really bad luck and can never get that "big" upset they deserve. lost a lot of close ones

Tonight will not be one of those.

And we surely have lost A TON more close games than they have

I heard this game picked as an upset for this week b/c Stanford struggled last week and Cutcliffe said this was his best team yet. Sure, I'll take your word for it coach.

Duke gets too cute with their offense. It's like they have a situational package for every situation, but it rarely works.

Right. Was just saying we shouldn't feel sorry for Duke because we've had our fair share of pain. And we are way more competitive than they are

I heard this game picked as an upset for this week b/c Stanford struggled last week and Cutcliffe said this was his best team yet. Sure, I'll take your word for it coach.

Sad thing is, he may be right.

Back