• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke Tix

wakefan1995

Reaction score
Im a college student. That being said Does anyone have an extra ticket for the duke game that they would be willing to let go for cheapish? Im not trying to pay 50 through stubhub.

Im a college student. That being said Does anyone have an extra ticket for the duke game that they would be willing to let go for cheapish? Im not trying to pay 50 through stubhub.

Are you a WFU student?

Twitter indicates the Duke game is now sold out. I would guess a decent number of students will not be able to get in.

Twitter indicates the Duke game is now sold out. I would guess a decent number of students will not be able to get in.

Thanks but I'll wait for the deacdixieboy source.

Thanks but I'll wait for the deacdixieboy source.

Good point. I wonder how may 45 year olds there will be in the student section and how many students are going to move to the empty seats at mid-court?

We're showing up at 1 at the latest. Hopefully I wont be in the student line behind all of the 45 year olds.

Does anyone have 2 extras to sell to a couple of Wake alums?

Decided to make the trip up there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump

Not much luck online - anyone have an idea of the scalping situation?

Crazy. Only one listing on VividSeats ($130/ticket for baseline upper level row V) and 5 listings on StubHub ($70, $150, $190, $200, and $225).

Yea I'm seeing the same - hoping to just go walk around and run into a fan who's full party couldn't show

Back