• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke @ Wake Forest (-3.5)

Are you playing the reverse jinx angle now?

Are you playing the reverse jinx angle now?

No, I said yesterday that this very well might be our last win of the year. Even Maryland looks competent enough to handle us.

We own Duke, and I don't expect that to change. Well, everybody owns Duke.

No, I said yesterday that this very well might be our last win of the year. Even Maryland looks competent enough to handle us.

We own Duke, and I don't expect that to change. Well, everybody owns Duke.

I don't want to sit in the rain and see a 100-99 game like I did 2 years ago. It would be great just to win 35-14 or something like that and just get to relax for a change.

I don't want to sit in the rain and see a 100-99 game like I did 2 years ago. It would be great just to win 35-14 or something like that and just get to relax for a change.

I said the same thing to the guy sitting next to me after Martin's TD sealed it yesterday. However, this is Wake Forest football, and that just isn't what we do.

Back