• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

duncan=class

It was definitely Providence.

Here to triple confirm it was Providence.

I always thought Timmy whined a little too much going all the way back to Wake days. Even worse in the NBA. I of course got over it because he's awesome but if he had gone to Duke I would've probably hated him.

Now I do like it, however, when he does the giant shocked-eyes look. That is classic.

6a00d8341c55aa53ef015431f53bec970c-800wi

Rhode Island, actually. But the answer is still the same.

I'm 99% sure it was Providence.

Had he gone there, he would have had an excellent chance at a NC with Croshere, Garces, Shamgod, Derrick Brown and Pitino coaching.

That's about Lamar Odom, the player not Dave Odom the coach (the guy who recruted Tim).

Hmmmm, can you run that by me one more time? I'm having trouble following along. Thanks in advance.

I'm 99% sure it was Providence.

Had he gone there, he would have had an excellent chance at a NC with Croshere, Garces, Shamgod, Derrick Brown and Pitino coaching.

You think Pitino would have left Kentucky to return to Providence to coach Timmy?

Say what you want about Tim Duncan, but I'm just glad that he finally discovered that he has arms.

3022e6717be2dd530a2240c8d3898a57_large

Bill Simmons nasals out an ode to TD:

Was reading about Tim today and realized that he is probably the best player in hoops history that does not have an Olympic gold medal.

Edit: Kareem also does not have an Olympic gold medal.

Last edited:
Back