• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DUNE Mafia - October 10th - Sign Up Thread

Sweet!LaserTag!

Reaction score
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Going to be held on the THIS board. Redwing and I are designing and running it. Will be a big game with a lot of notable characters and possibly some cool twists. Looking for 35 total between both boards. Hopefully a good way to conclude "mafia season".

Wake people sign up here and I will transfer the Terp sign ups over to here.

This will be my first time designing and hosting. Not sure for redwing. If you have any suggestions please PM me.

sand-dune-sahara-desert.jpg

EDIT: THE FUNCTIONALITY ON THIS BOARD IS SOOO MUCH BETTER FOR MAFIA AND I WANT TO INCLUDE A LOT OF PICTURES SO WE WILL JUST RUN IT HERE.

Players List:
1. Eaglez
2. BentleysSVP
3. Toogs
4. UTF
5. DiegoTiger
6. 7erps
7. northerndeac
8. slothrop
9. sd3
10. RHTB&G
11. historicus
12. DaDeacs
13. Bern
14. Knight
15. Damo
16. Gsterp
17. Parlay
18. Evo
19. Beads
20. Smiley
21. Ryala
22. Deaccider

Last edited:
Do the one morning and one night deadline like the LOTR game so non cubicle people can play!

Do the one morning and one night deadline like the LOTR game so non cubicle people can play!

I personally hate that format but if that is what more people want I will consider it. As of now it will be the standard 3 deadline format.

I personally hate that format but if that is what more people want I will consider it. As of now it will be the standard 3 deadline format.

I doubt anybody else will like it....but I could prob still make it work depending on the deadlines :plos:

i'll play

Also, everyone needs to use invisible mode. Multiple people did not last game (i didn't look, just noticed people were online - aka not invisible). People can see what page you are on, including if you are PMing. So yeah, turn it on.

Last edited:
Also, feel free to recruit players from other boards. That is not really my forte as I only really post on the Terp board outside of Mafia. We want this to be a huge game.

I have been hearing about this dune themed game for 2 years now, how could I not play?

Back