• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dunktuary - ACC Dunk Contest Bracket

This is celebrating everything that is wrong with modern basketball -bkf

Also we do not participate in dunking the basketball not part of our new culture and we would like to be removed from the contest.

No Larry Nance? He must have learned to dunk after college and once he got to the NBA and won the slam dunk contest, back when people actually entered it. By "people" I mean Dr. J and Dominique Wilkins.

You know that crazy Oladipo almost-dunk that had everyone in a tizzy a couple weeks ago? I'm convinced LD's alley oop against Georgia Tech in 08 was just as good.

What is up with people coming up with stupid names like Dunkuary and Februany (Subway)to describe an event or promotion? So lame.

Almost as bad as putting -gate at the end of any scandal.

They picked the wrong Steve Francis dunk, should've had the one that eventually killed Jason Collier

[video]http://www.yougotdunkedon.com/2008/09/steve-francis-dunks-on-jason-collier.html[/video]

That Muhammad dunk was really good. Definitely underseeded at #5.

How is Lorenzo Charles not one of the picks for State?

I actually really like that KJ dunk, too bad he's going up against Teague, because his dunk is pretty insane.

No Larry Nance? He must have learned to dunk after college and once he got to the NBA and won the slam dunk contest, back when people actually entered it. By "people" I mean Dr. J and Dominique Wilkins.

Any ACC dunk contest without an asterisk and explanation of why David Thompson wasn't included is fatally flawed. Or, they could just include him for his dunk (and T) on his senior day.

Back when people entered the NBA slam dunk contest, Dr. J had to take off from the free throw line to squeak by Skywalker.

Back