• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DVR problems question

DeacHoops

Reaction score
last night, i had a bunch of things recorded on my dvr. woke up this morning, and it was all gone. i'm guessing it had to do with the storm that rolled through overnight. i'm assuming all is lost, which sucks. but the odd thing is that now, it should be 100% empty, and instead it's telling me i have less than 10% free space.

if it matters, i have directv.

anybody ever had issues with theirs like this? is there a way to reset the dvr or something to fix the free space issue? is there any hope that the shows can be recovered?

yeah, i tried that and nothing changed. where the bar is that says the % available, it says 100%. but when i click anything, it pops up with a little notification that says that i only have 10% available, so if i try to record anything else and exceed my space, those shows won't record.

What about a full unplug/leave unplugged for a minute/plug back in? And hell, pull the card too. if that doesn't work call dtv but your box might be fried. I wouldn't tell the about the lightning.

Back