• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

EA Sports lawsuit

jamesda3

Reaction score
If you have bought Madden, NCAA, or Arena football from 2005-2012 you are eligible for $6-$20 per copy. I think we all should do it and tell them we will drop it if they just fix the online dynasty issues.

Link if interested

https://www.easportslitigation.com/

So do people need to have kept their receipts or something? lulz.

Just found a copy of NCAA 07 that I guess I saved because it was the ACC Champs. Winning.

So I'm confused. Why wouldn't everyone just say they bought every one? If they aren't requiring proof of any kind then who cares?

So I'm confused. Why wouldn't everyone just say they bought every one? If they aren't requiring proof of any kind then who cares?
i mean there's a perjury angle obviously but yeah, you're not wrong

2 years in a row of online dynasty messing up I just want them to fix it and I will be happy.

are you guys still playing? I have gotten really busy with these last few weeks, but will have a ton free time after the 10th of May. Does Tiger have an online league that would be interesting?

Is "12 pack of dew" a new internet meme or just a board thing? Regardless, those tags made me laugh, even if I don't know what they're referring to.

they are picking on me. Something Toogs started apparently he thinks I just sit around siphoning Dew in my kids gullets all day.

they are picking on me. Something Toogs started apparently he thinks I just sit around siphoning Dew in my kids gullets all day.

Thanks for the explanation. And thanks for mentioning this. I suspect some of the folks on here will get a nice chunk of change out of this.

wished it was all EA games I would rack up but I have purchased 12 of those during that time. I get NCAA every year and have gotten Madden once or twice since then.

I think this is a ploy to draw out the people who actually bought Arena Football.

I didn't realize until looking it up that NCAA 12 was the first game in the series for PS3 but not PS2. The PS3 has been around since late '06 and there will only be 3 editions of NCAA only for the PS3.

NCAA 14 looking good by the way.

are you guys still playing? I have gotten really busy with these last few weeks, but will have a ton free time after the 10th of May. Does Tiger have an online league that would be interesting?

We have 25 people in our county club you are welcome to join we have weekly tournaments. It's called tobacco road country club.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

A country club that plays on virtual golf courses?

Times are tough, man.

Back