• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ebay/Amazon Help

Reaction score
Hey, Pit.

So I understand some of you are experts at selling things on Ebay/Amazon. Through a few unfortunate circumstances I have come into a storage unit full of mostly junk, but also a good deal of sports memorabilia. I would reckon that most of it is fairly low value/worthless, but there are a few things like signed Jeter/Arod bats with documentation, Signed Guitars, and other interesting things that might be able to fetch something, however small. The person I got this from just wants to be done with it and told me that I could keep a portion of whatever I was able to sell.

Does anyone here have any tips or guides that are reliable for learning how to sell online? Any pitfalls for noobs? Whatever you can suggest would be appreciated.

didn't drew make a pile of caishe doing this?

I am no expert, and I have never designed an Ebay store, but if you have the time sell them one piece at a time or list a few here or there....

I’d start by searching for the same item on Google. It will usually send you to an Ebay auction and you can get an idea of what the real market value is. List your item with a minimum (and I bet it needs to be lower than you think), and sit back and watch. I always list mine for very short periods because most of the action takes place in the last 20 minutes.

Good luck!

Play mafia with us!

Also, I'm interested in Keystone's predicament because I have a ton of old shit that I want to get rid of, too.

Im Bummed, Knight. I have seen some awesome looking mafia games going on lately but my new office setup is serious cramping my mafia style. I'll try to get in on the next one though.

Back