• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ebola vs. Guns

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
We've had ONE Ebola death in the US and two other cases and people are losing their minds. Republicans want to close our borders. Obama has appointed an Ebola Czar.

http://smartgunlaws.org/gun-deaths-and-injuries-statistics/

According to that article over 31,000 died in 2010 of gunshots. Another 73,000 were injured by guns.

Similar numbers happen almost every year.

Where's the Gun Czar? Where's the GOP outrage?

Sounds like a sweet SyFy movie title.

I'm confused. Are you suggesting we need to Constitutionally protect the right of all citizens to keep and bear Ebola?

Last edited:
Also, if you're going to make a stupid argument about saving lives based on nothing but deaths, Ebola vs. Cars would be far more convincing.

screen_shot_2014-10-05_at_11.14.12_am.jpg

why does it have to be versus? what's gonna happen when ebola zombies realize they have guns too?

The only way to stop a bad guy with Ebola is a good guy with Ebola!

No it isn't. If I posted 40X a day it would be irony. I have posted 5X in the last month. Unless you don't know what Irony is, if so, I apologize.

And yet you thought that was important enough to break your self-imposed posting restrictions...

Back