• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ECU Chancellor was a little Naughty

Doesn’t sound like he did anything wrong to me. He went to a bar and talked to students. Sounds ok.
However, can you imagine Hatch having a few beers and chatting with students at a local bar?

Were those photos supposed to be scandalous or something?

Every social media interaction I’ve seen plus an additional article with quotes from the bar owner makes it sound like this is a vindictive administration interested in ousting the interim chancellor. Hardly anybody has sided with administration and it sounds like he was invited to go grab a beer with off duty campus cops and then socialized with students. He’s very popular.

God forbid a grown man go out and have a beer on his own time and engage with the community.

It's not like he went "Gary Williams" or anything.

This is a head-scratcher. Did ECU become a Baptist school? :noidea:

This is a whole lot of nothing.

as a pirate alum and someone with ties to greenville media outlets, this is every bit of nothing someone is TRYING to make into something.

as a pirate alum and someone with ties to greenville media outlets, this is every bit of nothing someone is TRYING to make into something.

Oh shit. A fellow dumbass. My undergrad is from ECU. When were you there?

SEND HIM BACK!!!

probs getting pegged too!

GE-IyoMA-jpg.jpg

Back