• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ed Christman

Aw, man ... He was an iconic figure for me, and while it saddens me to know he is gone, I am glad he is with God now.

Last edited:
He was with God this whole time. God just let us borrow him.

I was a Lambda Chi in the late 60s and Brother Ed was our advisor. He probably kept us out of a lot of trouble. He was one of my mentors . . . though he probably didn't know it. What a great man. R.I.P.

There were a couple of Lambda Chis from my NJ high school in the early to mid-seventies when Dr Christman was still their advisor. They absolutely loved him. What a truly incredible man.

I never had a lot of contact with him but he brought such a sense of the values that Christians should display. Boundless energy and an appreciation for any idea or religious concept without any judgment. He was a symbol for the Wake community in what we all aspire to be. He will be missed and I know his family has suffered a great loss but they know he is now waiting for them in the best of places.

here's a statute you can get for cheap

it's currently in phillydeac's windowless basement

250px-Paterno_memorial.jpg

I never had a lot of contact with him but he brought such a sense of the values that Christians should display. Boundless energy and an appreciation for any idea or religious concept without any judgment. He was a symbol for the Wake community in what we all aspire to be. He will be missed and I know his family has suffered a great loss but they know he is now waiting for them in the best of places.

In bbd's prolapsed pink sock?

Back