• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Efton Reid

DeacDownUnder

Reaction score
Efton's status has been discussed on multiple threads. Think it deserves its own. Hope we learn something one way or another - soon.

Lol goddamn it this is going to get everyone’s heart beating like it did mine

Don't even want the waiver anymore tbh - he will have missed too much after this weekend. Save his eligibility for a future extra year.
He's either eligible or he isn't. If he isn't now he won't ever be.

ETA: This isn't right - he has more than one year of eligibility remaining

Last edited:
Also can we change the title of this - Efton Reid: Pending Appeal Still or something similar?

If Efton gets his waiver in like two weeks he will still lose a year of eligibility for this year and thus making next year his last. All that with missing some of the most important games of the season.

If he doesn't get his waiver - he sits out this year but then has two full years of eligibility left

It's always been a rule that you have to sit out a year and then you are eligible. It's only recently that for some they can waive this if it is there first time transferring. He will be eligible next year if he does not get his waiver this year

Oh you're definitely right. I for some reason had it in my mind that he had one year left of eligibility (probably since he's transferred twice already). Carry on!

I assume he’s only here 2 years regardless of whether he plays this year or not (he will graduate) so bring him in whenever he gets it.
If Efton gets his waiver in like two weeks he will still lose a year of eligibility for this year and thus making next year his last. All that with missing some of the most important games of the season.

If he doesn't get his waiver - he sits out this year but then has two full years of eligibility left

Back