• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Elin Nordegren or Rachel McCoy?

Elin Nordegren or Rachel McCoy?

• Elin

Votes: 85 82.5%
  • Rachel

Votes: 18 17.5%

• Total voters
Sorry, but her face is gorgeous.

elin-nordegren-2.jpg

Elin-Nordegren-3.jpg

Elin's spectacular...almost in awakegirl's league.

I've seen Elin in person plenty of times at golf tournaments, some more crowded than others. She was the hottest thing on the course every time.

the pic of rachel from the national championship is unreal but some of the other photos of her posted in the thread on the sports board shows her face isn't that great (specifically the wedding pic). i am in no way saying she isn't hot, but i've never seen a pic of Elin that i thought was a bad photo. elin all the way

Tiger hung out with Chuck and MJ. There are perpetual horndogs...and neither of them had a wife like Elin.

I'm sure its a combo of Tiger being a dude who just wants to bang everything that has tits (can you blame him) and Elin being a dead fish.

I wouldn't put it on her. There's no way to know that.

This was about Tiger's ego. Plus he took too much of MJ's personal life arrogance.

Back