• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Email to campus: Sixth Circle WFU

Kory

Reaction score
Late Sunday night, a blog post began circulating among students that voiced concerns about the campus climate at Wake Forest.

There is no evidence to suggest that this expression constitutes an actual threat to campus. University officials are viewing it as free speech, which is protected even if it makes others feel uncomfortable.

The Office of the Dean of Students and other campus partners invite students who share the concerns expressed in the blog post, or may feel concerned by the message itself, to come talk with caring staff from 3-5 p.m. today in Benson University Center, Room 301.

Wake Forest Communications and External Relations

Late Sunday night, a blog post began circulating among students that voiced concerns about the campus climate at Wake Forest.

There is no evidence to suggest that this expression constitutes an actual threat to campus. University officials are viewing it as free speech, which is protected even if it makes others feel uncomfortable.

The Office of the Dean of Students and other campus partners invite students who share the concerns expressed in the blog post, or may feel concerned by the message itself, to come talk with caring staff from 3-5 p.m. today in Benson University Center, Room 301.

Wake Forest Communications and External Relations

Started strong. Lost steam at the end.

3/10.

They make a few good points (especially #3 and #5), but the delivery is flawed. Still got an audience apparently.

giphy.gif

Seems like a group of weirdos that probably should just transfer.

Lololol. That whole post could be shorten down to. I didn't get into greek life because nobody likes me, and I am mad about it.

If this tool didn't want to be part of greek life pick a school whose social structure isn't centered around it. Ahhhhhh but He/She DID want to be apart of it, got excluded from the club, and now wants to whine about it.

Yeah. If Greek life bothers you, don't go to Wake.

60dbc8cb53414f79ebec7f96b14f136c.jpg

Found a pic of the Sixth Circle. They should just start a club for random weirdos.

Reactions: Go
^^^I was thinking more Triggerlypuff. which is just a fatter version of those kids.

So, based on their demands, it appears that some/all of them are a combination of 1) non-Greeks 2) minorities 3) gay. At a school as small as Wake, it won't be long before everyone knows who wrote it. Might already be widely known.

So, based on their demands, it appears that some/all of them are a combination of 1) non-Greeks 2) minorities 3) gay. At a school as small as Wake, it won't be long before everyone knows who wrote it. Might already be widely known.
They are also apparently familiar with Dante. Tribble nerds, obviously.

My favorite was demand #6: fire Danny Manning, Wellman, and the BOT for ruining our flagship sports program!!!

Back