• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Emmy's Watching Thread

LadyDeac03

Reaction score
Julie Bowen...holy lowcut dress, Batman!

Singing open was pretty funny.

Seeing clips from all the comedies is making me excited for fall TV again.

Already sick of the Modern Family love...and I like that show.

OMG, the beauty pageant thing was great. Also, who the heck watches Mike and Molly?

it's so absurd to bitch about the Emmys, because they are obviously such bullshit. But how the hell did Steve Carrell not win Outstanding Lead Actor? He never won an Emmy for playing Michael Scott. that is ridiculous.

Nina Dobrev from Vampire Diaries looked ridiculously good on the red carpet.

Glad the girl from Justified got best supporting actress. Definitely deserved it.

it's so absurd to bitch about the Emmys, because they are obviously such bullshit. But how the hell did Steve Carrell not win Outstanding Lead Actor? He never won an Emmy for playing Michael Scott. that is ridiculous.

Probably because he wasn't an Outstanding Lead Actor. That show thrived despite him and will probably improve without him.

I didn't watch the Emmy's, but glad to see this morning that Coach Taylor won. He has to go down as one of the greatest TV drama characters in history.

Back