• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Entertaining pic from the Alabama-Florida game (NWT)

if i was a player going up for a shot and that giant face caught my eye and then i realized the guy holding it was the guy in the picture it was definitely distract me a bit. pos rep to that alabama fan

Next we'll see the Bama fan from Krystal's holding up a very zoomed picture of his junk.

Don't faze me bro!

This kid definitely has a unique face.

We have different definitions of entertaining, you and I.

god, you're awful. you used to be funny on the old boards. now you try too hard and think much too highly of yourself, your awful jokes, and your more awful parodies. the best is the fact that you think you're some STUd despite the fact that you like an aging hipster ray romano.

Last edited:
god, you're awful. you used to be funny on the old boards. now you try to hard and think much too highly of yourself, your awful jokes, and more awful parodies. the best is the fact that you think you're some STUd despite the fact that you like an aging hipster ray romano.

Pos Rep. Dude is not funny at all. He also loves to pick e-fights for no apparent reason. He is the most obvious abuser of mod powers as well.

The pic contains an element of humor which brought about a sustained chuckle.

Last edited:
god, you're awful. you used to be funny on the old boards. now you try too hard and think much too highly of yourself, your awful jokes, and your more awful parodies. the best is the fact that you think you're some STUd despite the fact that you like an aging hipster ray romano.

posrep. I can think of other board mods who fit this category... or a worse one, although at this point I wouldn't count Jack Burden as one of those, at least not yet.

Last edited:
he went to the Knicks game last night!

5d21eb7eab53497eb79ed165038d657b.jpg

Come on moon that's funny. If you can't laugh at a redneck making a funny face what can you laugh at?

semi-annual deacphan callout! a tradition unlike any other.

Back