• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Epically Bad, Deserves its Own Thread

80deac

Reaction score
How appropriate Chuck Mills is at this game. II've watched WF fb 45 years and this team is as bad and very likely worse than Chuck Mill'steams. Clawson's O is awful and the O line is the worse in my memory

Hope I'm not feeding but mills defense was not this bad.

How appropriate Chuck Mills is at this game. II've watched WF fb 45 years and this team is as bad and very likely worse than Chuck Mill'steams. Clawson's O is awful and the O line is the worse in my memory

This is pathetic. But, I want to punch Jim Grobe in the mouth. Not Dave Clawson. This train wreck is all on Jim Grobe.

This is pathetic. But, I want to punch Jim Grobe in the mouth. Not Dave Clawson. This train wreck is all on Jim Grobe.

Absolutely the truth. Jim Grobe destroyed the program he was given a mint to enhance. The program, not a single team, is in a shambles. Clawson has no talent at all and must rebuild from the ground up. It will be 3+ years before we see any semblance of competitiveness, similar to what Cutcliffe had to do at Duke.

Our defense is kinda good though....... soooooo....

Our defense is kinda good though....... soooooo....

That's the shame, the defense is good enough to win games provided it had support from an average offense, but it's been that way for several years now.

Back