• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Epically Bad, Needs its on Thread

80deac

Reaction score
How appropriate Chuck Mills is at this game. II've watched WF fb 45 years and this team is as bad and very likely worse than Chuck Mill'steams. Clawson's O is awful and the O line is the worse in my memory.

Last edited:
what would the profit think

"mia culpa! we've been dooped!"

Why the hell did you make this thread twice? Just edit the title.

We even suck at posting on the interwebs.

I tried 30 sec after I hit reply but couldn't from my droid for some reason.

Whatever happened to the FIVE HUNDRED POST RULE?

I actually think that the moderators should make that an actual, coded requirement. Other boards do it, and our stupid is getting awfully close to their stupid.

Whatever happened to the FIVE HUNDRED POST RULE?

I actually think that the moderators should make that an actual, coded requirement. Other boards do it, and our stupid is getting awfully close to their stupid.

Freely

Tell that to Keeper or Kanhonji. I'm not suggesting that we restrict anyone's abilities to MAKE POSTS, just restrict the ability to make 'one-thought-one-thread'-type original threads (that average like ten posts and either rehash already obvious information/complaints or say absolutely stupid shit), until they've made 500 posts.

You have made close to 20,000 posts. You could probably hit 500 in a day or two. Easy.

You have made close to 20,000 posts. You could probably hit 500 in a day or two. Easy.

Correction: you have made nearly 20,000 posts under THAT handle specifically. God knows how many posts you've got in total floating around this internet thing.

Shows the Grobe slurpers how horribly he ran the program the few years. Should have been on the hot seat a much sooner. #Wellmansucks

Agreed! The offense is not that bad! And the defense is sorta kinda good.

The offense is awful. We haven't played any good teams yet and we are 1-2. We still have to play Louisville, FSU, Clemson, etc. If we can't gain any yards against ULM and Utah State, we aren't going to against good teams either.

But I have faith that Clawson will get us back to where we were 06-08. He has won a conference championship everywhere he has coached. He is a winner.

Shows the Grobe slurpers how horribly he ran the program the few years. Should have been on the hot seat a much sooner. #Wellmansucks

Two years before he was fired, we were in contention for the Atlantic berth in the ACCCG with a sophomore QB.

I don't see the basis for your assertion.

my opinion is that the OP could've been added to the "laugh/lose thread"

didn't need its own thread

Back