• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ESPN Bracket Coverage

DeaconWalker

Reaction score
Normally I don't mind Jay Bilas very much, he is kind of annoying and full of himself but usually it isn't too bad. During the bracket coverage that ESPN is running I have actively changed the channel on more than one occasion because he is fucking infuriating. I'm couldn't care less about Seth Greenberg to be honest, but I feel bad for Greenberg when Bilas talks down to him the whole time in the most infuriatingly condescending tone. He treats Seth as if has never coached or seen a game of basketball in his life. Then in other segments he is constantly bashing other peoples opinions and talking down to them.

Can't believe people put up with his bullshit there.

And the Bilas shit seems to have happened fairly quickly. I remember not too long ago being able to tolerate him. Now it's just the opposite.

Wasn't his son granted a walk-on spot on the Deacs next year? He is one of us now Mwuh huh huh huh huh huh

Wasn't his son granted a walk-on spot on the Deacs next year? He is one of us now Mwuh huh huh huh huh huh

Looks that way. Though I think his son has always been a Wake fan, he was a big fan of Prosser when he was growing up

I used to have a lot of respect for Bilas but I had a personal interaction with him where he shat on Dino (his co-worker) for absolutely no rhyme or reason. He could not back up his talk and acted like a petulant child when pushed further on it.

Some real asshats can be very right about some topics (I think Bilas is spot on in some if his ncaa commentary). It can distract a lot of people from the fact that they are total jokes in the grand scheme.

I'm looking forward to Bilas totally exposing his ass some day (in the most figurative sense).

Eta: SG is looking forward to that day, as well. I know that for a fact.

Back