• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ESPN: Coaches at a crossroads

Caastevens is a decision that reflects poorly on the university even if there is no known negative outcome yet.

Again, why can't we hire people who were good at their previous job?

I'm good at my present job with a major insurance carrier- and sure could use a 7 figure salary. Hire me RW!

I'm all for working for a boss who will not hold me accountable for any results! :thumbsup:

I was not aware of the previously offered and rejected extension. That changes things somewhat. Still, its funny that you all are trying to give Wellman credit for making a good decision.

It was a good decision. GDO had previously negotiated with State. He also quit on his team vs. Butler and had "university of nothing" comment.

It was time for him to go.

You all have sufficiently defended Ron Wellman. I'll stop attacking him now for the poor decisions he has made.

Back