• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ESPN: Coaches we love to hate

EqDeac

Reaction score
East Dorset, VT/ West Palm Beach, FL/ Upperville,
Where's the bit about Wake Forest fans hating Jeff [Redacted] for desecrating a once proud program and running it into the ground?

Oh, it's a football article...

I love Jimbo for being 4-0 vs. rivals and 2-0 in bowl games but yeh 0-1 in ACC Championship and losing to WF stings although I wouldn't trade the rivals record for either.

I love Jimbo for being 4-0 vs. rivals and 2-0 in bowl games but yeh 0-1 in ACC Championship and losing to WF stings although I wouldn't trade the rivals record for either.

So you'd rather be 4-0 against UF and UM than have 2 ACC titles and two BCS appearances? FSU fans are funny.

Any time we can get some press for beating FSU, it's a good thing

So you'd rather be 4-0 against UF and UM than have 2 ACC titles and two BCS appearances? FSU fans are funny.

Probably a funny State analogy somewhere here. Rivalry games are awesome, but beating your rivals is less sweet when you are having otherwise underwhelming seasons year after year.

Yeh I would. Sure we have had some bad ACC losses the past couple seasons during his era but being undefeated vs. rivals means something. Now, he's going to have to win a conference title at some point though. In football the conference title doesn't mean quite as much unless you have BCS title hopes cause even if you win, it's vs. the "Shitty ACC". Not my words, UF fans words.

Back