• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

espn3 - time warner

BaseballBoomhauer

Reaction score
i know it doesn't work, but i have time warner internet anyway because the pit told me it was the best thing to do.

does anyone have a user/pass that i can use for espn3? can you PM that to me? that'd be TOTES MONTE.

ESPN3 works with Time Warner. The only place it doesn't work is on XBOX Live with Time Warner. You should be able to log in with your TWC My Services log in credentials.

ESPN3 works with Time Warner. The only place it doesn't work is on XBOX Live with Time Warner. You should be able to log in with your TWC My Services log in credentials.

Same here, except substitute XBOX for a Wii. ESPN3/Watch ESPN works fine for me on my laptop with my TWC log-in.

I know that not having ESPN3 can be difficult when you are trying to watch your team play their games and there is an easy way to get ESPN3 no matter your affiliate.

1.) Go to ESPN3.com

2.) Click on remote access

3.) Go to AT&T

4.) Create an AT&T E-Mail (free)

5.) Sign in with AT&T on the ESPN3.com remote access

Back