• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Everett Golson no longer with the Fighting Irish

This is what you get when you attach yourself to the ACC

Charlotte should already get him on the phone before he ends up at ECU.

Resident Life violation?

Just trolled over to the ND boards. Seems to be a somewhat strong rumor that he was caught cheating on his finals. I guess we now know why he didnt wanna go to UNC cause when butchy left so did his promise of free and easy diplomas...

How is cheating on finals a Residential Life violation?

How is cheating on finals a Residential Life violation?

The Chicago Tribune came back and said their sources had said it's an Academic Violation, not a Res Life violation.

I've seen it rumored that he cheated on a final and/or the whole thing involves plagiarism of some nature.

Last edited:
I thought this only happened at Wake Forest because our academic standards are too high for our athletes? I swear I just read that somewhere very recently.

Looks like Gunner Keil jumped the...um...gun.

i love how golson cheated on a test and got kicked out but tommy rees attacked an officer of the law and gets to stay

Yea, and Michael Floyd got picked up for drunk driving multiple times.

he and ramon sessions are my natural rivals due to high school choices and abilities in our respective fields, but i can't help but note the hypocrisy.

Saw another article/blog that said there may be others involved. It wasn't clear whether they football players or just regular students. It doesn't sound like this was Golson's first offense either.

So my MB sources say that Golson got a girl to help him write a paper and she let it slip to the wrong person. Oops.

Back