• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Everyone call the AD (number inside) NOW

Shooter McGavin

Reaction score
OFFICIAL DISPLEASURE WITH WAKE FOREST BASKETBALL HOTLINE:

(336) 758-5616

If you have given money to Wake Forest in any fashion, please call the number above and voice your displeasure with the Wake Forest Basketball team (& WFU athletics in general).

Wait, that's a legit phone number for the Ticket Office. It would have been way funnier if it were like lectro's cell phone number.

Called, I couldn't be mean to the lady that answered, she was too nice. She did direct me to send an email though.

Ask to leave a voicemail on Mr. Wellman's phone.

i was struggling with how to recreate the awesomeness that was that line. something like TICKAAAAATS maybe would have been better.

it isn't the ticket office. if you google "wake forest athletic department phone number," it is Ronnie's listed #.

Haha, check out Doug Gottleib's latest tweet. Let's just say a lot more people suddenly know who Ron Wellman is.

Haha, check out Doug Gottleib's latest tweet. Let's just say a lot more people suddenly know who Ron Wellman is.

Post?

Share it with the peeps who don't give a crap about twitter.

Doug Gottlieb ‏@GottliebShow
Of course“@bamcmill: @GottliebShow Team ranked No. 1 in the country? Makes NCAA tournament? Fire coach. #WellmanLogic”

Back