• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Everyone is AAd

theres no reason to want to lynch doofus and tic voted doofus before doofus posted in the thread. seems like maf just riding his initial vote into the ground

There is always reason to want to lynch doofus

Eapecially early. If he is maf, he will hide all game. If he is civ, he will hurt us later

wasnt your civ lean on tejas basically based on me being a civ?

You're being a weirdo.

A) Based on last game, there is no way in fuck anyone is killing me Day 1.

B) Your post trying to "catch" dickinhand was weak.

C) How anyone can say that there is no reason to want to lunch doofus is appalling. I even said in signup that he should be majo'd D1 and/or made the moderator.

Remember last game when you "overthought it"? Yeah, well.

That being said, I like this post and find it very civ-like. TIMDUNK, HOLD ME.

***GOONTIME***

yovovte.jpg

nonny gave me feelings yesterday when he posted something like "you better vote me off now, cause I've got some scorchin mafia hot takes"

Just seemed like a weird post in the middle of nothing

Inspector doofus is way overthinking that damo vote.

Remember last game when you "overthought it"? Yeah, well.

That being said, I like this post and find it very civ-like. TIMDUNK, HOLD ME.

***GOONTIME***

These two posts within seconds of one another. Protip: Tejas and I cannot both be mafia.

Most likely, tejas is just intelligent and he and I are both civs doe

You're being a weirdo.

A) Based on last game, there is no way in fuck anyone is killing me Day 1.

B) Your post trying to "catch" dickinhand was weak.

C) How anyone can say that there is no reason to want to lunch doofus is appalling. I even said in signup that he should be majo'd D1 and/or made the moderator.

The fuq are you talking about? I didn't pay attention after i was HOF-dumb lynched d1. I didn't try to catch dickhand- the dude is just in over his head and reads dumb civ.

***doofus***

Guys, doofus does not over extrapolate the meaning behind tejas' "dumbtell" if he's mafia after last game's atrocity. Dickinhand, vote Gooner.

Gooner made a terrible banter post and is now reaching for the low-hanging fruit of doofus.

And rommy, lol @ you. I'm not going to start pining for you because when you aren't huffing glue, you're good, but jesus man, stahp.

tic is way better vote than doofus TICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Doofus (2) gooner, mdmh
gooner (2) timdunk, tic
TIC (1) rommy
Ryala (1) tejas

Man, I am just sonning these JV board mafia games so hard. Toogs is going to blow a frothy load all over this thread when he shows up. Hopefully Knight brought his squeegee lips.

tic is way better vote than doofus TICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

YOU SAW WHAT HAPPENED LAST GAME WHEN YOU ELIMINATE TITANS ON DAY 1. You have to be mafia. HAVE TO BE

Man, I am just sonning these JV board mafia games so hard. Toogs is going to blow a frothy load all over this thread when he shows up. Hopefully Knight brought his squeegee lips.

That would require toogs to show up

and knight well, he always like that

Back