• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Everyone is AAd

:goonerisaflyoverchodejuggler:

Based God Trumbo is my best OF and I named my team after first round pick Machado, so I've been rooting for the O's most of the season.

Christ my FB feed is blowing up with this Pokemon shit.

13567345_1767569143459178_7395061936801247698_n.jpg

Science has gone too far

This movie reminds me of the Drive-by Truckers song "Decoration Day"

I forgot TiC is still dead to me from that time that we were both in the same Chapel Hill bar and he refused to text me back, but now I remember again. I forgive you TiC. I won't ever forget, but I forgive you.

That was my bad, but you never texted.. just PM'd me cause we didn't have eachother's digits yet. We had been at that Chapel Hill bar for like 3 hours when you PM'd me and I was babysitting my dad. By that point, we were already heading towards the stadium. My bad bruh

I've got a signed Randy White on a wall now that can be replaced. My dad's a huge Cowboys fan (bandwagon whore imo) and would take it

I'm a Cowboys fan and would take it. How much you want for it? That'd be sick in my parent's basement with all my Dad's other Cowboys shit.

Only read from that garbage last night is that I'm liking Tejas to be a civ so far. Agree with Rommy that at some point, the vanilla claim shit is going to be a lie, but he seemed pretty civish in all the posts following.

Interesting. I have the exact opposite read on Tejas. I think this was the game he's actually mafia but still had to post that.

***Tejas***

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shit damo is dead

lol

Somewhat serious question here:

Would Tejas be so blatant as to do this as mafia immediately following two people with opposing opinions on whether or not he's a civ?

lol

Somewhat serious question here:

Would Tejas be so blatant as to do this as mafia immediately following two people with opposing opinions on whether or not he's a civ?

I am not about purposeful dumbtells.

I did a quick review of page 1 posts, saw damo was first to vote and post, and that he did it without reading OP, which made me think he was maf

Then remembered he was died

Just catching up. Never been, never even heard of it. Menu looks dank. Definitely seems like a good place to take the new lady friend sometime soon.

And Growlers to Go? Or where's your go-to?

Best restaurant in Richmond. By a wide margin. And absurdly cheap for what it is. Like $150 for all 3 courses and a bottle of wine for 2 people.

Back