• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Expense reporting apps

siff

Scott "Rufio" Feather
Reaction score
I manage a sales team for a relatively small company that still uses Excel spreadsheets for expense reporting. I'm trying to drag us into the 21st century. I've happily used Concur before, but it's pricey. Anyone have experience with Zoho Expense? It looks like a decent alternative to both Concur and Expensify.

I would look into Certify. It’s one of my former clients and they are built to be small company friendly with mobile first user experience. They have received excellent reviews across the board and are relatively inexpensive from what I understand.

I would look into Certify. It’s one of my former clients and they are built to be small company friendly with mobile first user experience. They have received excellent reviews across the board and are relatively inexpensive from what I understand.

Thanks, I will check it out

I’m the controller for a company of about 185 employees and we just moved to Certify as well from excel sheets. Is pretty cheap and flexible for the number of users you need

Concur is absolutely terrible relative to the applications that have been built more recently. I recently started a new job where we use it and it looks ancient in comparison. Although we have a million controls in place so that could be negatively contributing to the user experience.

When we were evaluating I thought Concur looked terrible. Certify was much more intuitive and well designed

Just moved from Expensify to Nexonia and Expensify is far superior. I miss it like an old friend...

Back