• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK

Newenglanddeac

Reaction score
News reporting multiple fatalities.

I'm currently across the pond right now...thoughts and prayers to everyone in the U.K.

Don't want to jump to conclusions but if this is an intentional explosion...what kind of sick fuck attacks a bunch of little girls at an Ariana grande concert. Good god.

Gotta love son. Only way out.

Apparently they are saying it might not of been a bomb, and a large balloon exploded causing everyone to panic, and crush people to death on the way out. Either way a sad reflection of where we are at right now.

The stuff coming across on twitter from parents and relatives looking for kids is beartbreaking.

Part of this is sounding like The Who in Cinci. The videos shown on MSMBC and CNN show something like a stampede.

There's a webcam out there showing the arena from the outside. You can clearly hear the explosion (it's not a balloon!) and see the reflected light.

Something blew up. I'm betting a bomb if it was in the foyer.

Reports are a nail bomb. ISIS is also apparently claiming responsibility on Twitter

Part of this is sounding like The Who in Cinci. The videos shown on MSMBC and CNN show something like a stampede.

donald-trump-wrong-meme-debate-wrong.jpg

Out of ignorance, wouldn't ISIS claim responsibility for everything? Couldn't someone else get away with terrorism as a result?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuckin a let's start the bombing. Republicans run all three branches, you dickheads have it all, who do we turn to glass first? You guys are tough, lets hear it

Out of ignorance, wouldn't ISIS claim responsibility for everything? Couldn't someone else get away with terrorism as a result?

Yeah. It's their MO. Take credit for other people's work. Lend their name to give it more legitimacy. It's about branding.

They will absolutely take credit. They want war. They're ready to die and they have nothing to lose. Their only power is forcing heretic western nations to spend billions of dollars and thousands of lives on unwinnable wars

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Back