• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Extra Blue Lot pass for Army game

TheReff

Rod Griffin
Reaction score
I can leave it taped to my office door if someone needs it.

Someone will just tape another pass next to it. Your whole door may be covered by 5 PM...

Homecoming for our Class of 79 Pikas so we have a bunch coming to the game and all of our tickets are being used out of our 35, but do have the extra parking pass.

I will have to say going out to Utah State was a lot of fun and it was beautiful country. We can't wait for the Louisville game, horse country and the bourbon trail.

Wakeboarder, got it on the door for you to pick up anytime. Will probably have more tickets or parking passes through out the season from the group. With this being Homecoming for the guys in the Class of 1979, a lot extra are coming in tonight for their festivities. But usually folks can check by our tailgate near the Gold Lot light pole for extra tickets also.

Anyone else have tickets for the game? Looking for up to 6.

Has anyone seen ELC on campus? Help him out if he's stumbling around the tailgate. Give him a beer and send his little mumbling drunk ass on his way. I'm bummed I'm missing out on this homecoming...

Back