• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

eye doesnt no weather to laff or crie.

Some students at Reagan HS in Winston flew a variation of the Confederate Flag on Sunday. Some say it is just a senior prank, others say it was in honor of May 20th, the day NC seceded from the US during the Civil War. The worst part of this are the comments from readers below.

"Billy Bearden Arika is NOT a "partisan hack" as you so ridiculously called her. She did an AWESOME story on me and my horse (that was on the front page of this very paper last month!) and there was no politics involved."

Thank god politics were kept out of the story about the horse.

God I really shouldn't have read those comments. People are morans.

Anonymous internet comments are probably the reason intelligent aliens haven't visited us yet.

Holy shitballs what a collection of fucking retarded redneck trash. The comments are linked to facebook and they are still leaving them. Do these people have jobs? Winston-Harlem is a scary place.

One dude dropped his email address on there. That should go well.

I wonder how many of those rubes are fans of any basketball or football team at any level. You know, the all-white sports teams that are abound anywhere in North Carolina or the US.

I mean, if you're a fucking racist, what's a little hypocrisy?

Back