• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

I’m
That cop is a sociopath. He shot a child with basically no warning and didn’t feel bad about it at all.

One good thing about Trump is we don’t have as many conservatives coming over here arguing that these children deserved to get shot by the cops.
Not sure what you guys are circle jerking yourselves off about, but damn that looks bad. The worst part is the cop says he thinks it’s a cap gun before giving the kid half a second before he shoots him. Wtf is wrong with that guy.

Do a search for Tamir Rice. Same situation. Younger child.

The cop is a sociopath. But that's a natural psychological state for someone who knows he can get away with anything and suffer no consequences.

The cop is a sociopath. But that's a natural psychological state for someone who knows he can get away with anything and suffer no consequences.

Idk man, I’ve seen plenty of videos where the cop seems to freak out after realizing he/she fucked up. Not this guy, this guy is stone cold.

Was there a video of the Tamir Rice incident? It is hard to know what happened if we are forced to evaluate the situation based on the testimony of the police department. I do think Rice was shot in an open public park, while this young man was shot in what seemed to be his backyard.

Was there a video of the Tamir Rice incident?

Yeah. Where were you? There was national outrage. The boy was playing in a park with a toy gun. He wasn’t bothering anybody. A cop car rolled up and the passenger side cop shot him instantly.

Separate the conversation of how to deal with the trigger happy cop, toy guns need to be banned just as much as real guns need tighter restrictions.

Separate the conversation of how to deal with the trigger happy cop, toy guns need to be banned just as much as real guns need tighter restrictions.

this is a horrible take.
Kids play with toy guns around the world. In only one country do (a) police shoot hundreds of citizens a year and (b) people regularly, easily, and often legally acquire guns which they use to shoot at police officers, domestic partners, and classrooms of kids. These two singular phenomena are not unrelated.

Yeah, when I was a kid I used to walk down the street with a BB gun and it was loaded too. If my son did that either the cops or a psssing motorist would blow his head off.

i played all sorts of 'army' games with toy guns growing up and spend a lot of time with .22s and BB guns as well and never shot anyone

except once i did shoot my buddy in the ankle with a BB gun via ricochet but he was being a dick

We shot each other with BB guns. Still never shot anybody with a real gun. Never even stabbed anyone.

i wonder what childhood was like before guns were invented. Did they run around pretending to stab each other with spears and swords? Or pretending to club each other with large sticks? Seems a lot more potentially harmful than pointing your finger and going "pew pew". Survival of the fittest I reckon.

i wonder what childhood was like before guns were invented. Did they run around pretending to stab each other with spears and swords? Or pretending to club each other with large sticks? Seems a lot more potentially harmful than pointing your finger and going "pew pew". Survival of the fittest I reckon.

Sword fights bro

i mean, fake guns when i was a kid (80s) looked like a joke

fake guns today:

xlw4dvoqef2z.jpg

Bows and arrows!

Back