• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

Looks like the Anti-Fascists are up to it again sending an Asian-American homosexual journalist to the hospital.

Where is the outrage from the left???

That silly string looks lethal

He went to the hospital with a brain hemorrhage. The “milkshakes” your comrades threw had quick dry cement in them. Guy is a gay, Korean journalist. They beat him and stole his AV equipment.

Want to keep supporting it? Weird that you defend Antifa so much. It’s almost like you’re involved but know it’s not a good look to admit it.

Journalist seems a stretch

Nice to see you again, DG3

So you don’t condemn it? Because you’re now two posts deep defending your group on beating a gay man. Weird how you condone violence when it’s people you don’t like.

A yes or no works here. Don’t be a coward.

So you don’t condemn it? Because you’re now two posts deep defending your group on beating a gay man. Weird how you condone violence when it’s people you don’t like.

A yes or no works here. Don’t be a coward.

There are 20479 posts on this thread and this is what you choose to be outraged about

I don't give a shit about a "journalist" who pals around with the Proud Boys

Yes or no, Strick? Don’t be a coward.

What is the question? Do I feel bad for a journalist who pals around with the Proud Boys, trolls "antifa," and is surprised when he gets fucked up by antifa at a Proud Boys rally?

Do you support the Proud Boys? Yes or no, DG3. Don't be a coward.

What is the question? Do I feel bad for a journalist who pals around with the Proud Boys, trolls "antifa," and is surprised when he gets fucked up by antifa at a Proud Boys rally?

Do you support the Proud Boys? Yes or no, DG3. Don't be a coward.

No, I don’t. Stop with the straw men. The deflection is a garbage tactic. Do you condemn the beating a man by your group?

I’m glad we’ve finally gotten you to admit you you are, in fact, a member of Antifa or whatever the hell you larpers call it.

Last edited:
2204011e289bdfcc9bf3daaeb2f1981c.jpg

Black lipstick isn’t in season until after Labor Day, Strick. You damn heathen.

But for real, can I come to y’alls next meeting? This crew looks like they know how to party.

Last edited:
No, I don’t. Stop with the straw men. The deflection is a garbage tactic. Do you condemn the beating a man by your group?

I’m glad we’ve finally gotten you to admit you you are, in fact, a member of Antifa or whatever the hell you larpers call it.

If you get more upset about anti-fascism than fascism, you need to check yourself.

My group? I'm a member of Antifa? What does "larpers" mean?

Off your meds again, DG3?

My group? I'm a member of Antifa? What does "larpers" mean?

Off your meds again, DG3?

Glad you and Ph support political violence. Just what the youth of our nation need to be taught. Stellar work, boys. Never change.

Weird that the only people arrested were on the side of the “anti-fascists.” Simone Biles would be impressed with the gold medal level mental gymnastics here.

Glad you and Ph support political violence. Just what the youth of our nation need to be taught. Stellar work, boys. Never change.

Weird that the only people arrested were on the side of the “anti-fascists.” Simone Biles would be impressed with the gold medal level mental gymnastics here.

I legitimately don't understand the point that you're trying to make in this post (or in your many white supremacy-apologizing whatabouts).

Somewhere down the line, an educator failed you.

DG clearly gets more upset by violence against white supremacists than violence against other people.

Seems like his posts on this thread are either sympathy for white supremacists or fascist cops or mocking anybody who sympathizes for anybody else.

I legitimately don't understand the point that you're trying to make in this post (or in your many white supremacy-apologizing whatabouts).

Somewhere down the line, an educator failed you.

ETA: I worded my initial responses to this like a sleep deprived dipshit and didn’t realize it. I need to make sure I word things in a more clear way. Apologies to Strick. I’ll do better.

Last edited:
DG clearly gets more upset by violence against white supremacists than violence against other people.

Seems like his posts on this thread are either sympathy for white supremacists or fascist cops or mocking anybody who sympathizes for anybody else.

Yes, I am absolutely mocking Antifa. See above mugshots. The material writes itself.

Guess I’m not invited to the Tampa get togethers.

Last edited:
Back