• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

The implications are that protesters are agents of chaos.

I don’t understand the purpose it serves. Everyone knows the White House is there.

Footage of them turning off the lights would be great in a campaign ad.

This tweet thread about "El Negro Matapocos", The Chilean Protest Dog, absolutely made my night
Last edited:
So I learned something

Hey look, white supremacists causing destruction - You think these neo-nazi III Percenters are getting checks from Soros as well?

Hey look, white supremacists causing destruction - You think these neo-nazi III Percenters are getting checks from Soros as well?
White supremacist outside agitators.

If any group comes out of this looking bad it is going to be the police. In several places it was the police who escalated the violence. Probably so they can get new tanks and body armor next year.

I didn't realize how many needle dick blood thirsty scumbags wore the blue bars. And if we're being honest just think about the kind of people that becomes police these days, the ones you knew growing up, and maybe its not thats surprising.

I've lost a lot of respect for the police in the last few days. Never had a problem with them before.

Lulz - I catch shit for posting a tweet with a link to tracking data on COVID-19 tests and results yet 'Black Aziz aNANsi' is now a respected news source for the Tunnels Left.

Literally the next tweet down from 'Black Aziz aNANsi':

Back