• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

Matthew 6:21 says "For where your posts are, there will your heart be also"

Lol like I said, the only capital on here are posts. I'm not a mindreader so if someone chooses to post about protestors/looters/rioters while clutching pearls and hasn't mentioned the Floyd murder, I don't know how we're supposed to take that other than they're using their time and energy to condemn the looting that has resulted from injustice rather than condemning the injustice.

"Certain conditions continue to exist in our society, which must be condemned as vigorously as we condemn riots. But in the final analysis, a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it that America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the Negro poor has worsened over the last few years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice, equality and humanity"

DG3 definitely is anti-antifa, so pro-fascist? I'm still unclear about the position after a few years of being presented with it. I'm not sure of what else that dude stands for on here, but would love to read an actually substantive post from him about his politics.

I do not negotiate with terrorists.

oh no a french word!

i only use it because enjoyment really fails to capture what motivates most posters (including me!) here.

You only use obscure words to try to prove your superiority and cover up your true feelings of inferiority.

Floyd family lawyers are saying the other three Minneapolis cops will be charged before his funeral.

At least two of them should be charged with murder for pinning Floyd to the pavement which led to his death.

Biden’s current lead is bigger than Clinton’s ever was in any single poll. Clinton’s average winning margin the day of the election was 3 percent and she won the popular vote by just over 2 percent. How many times do we have to relitigate the fact that the polling nationally in 2016 was pretty spot on? Your war against math never ceases to amaze me nor does your ability to let your political preferences skew your analysis.

That is likely because Biden has been mostly hidden out of site and hasn't had to speak without a teleprompter in months. He will get decimated in any sort of actual discussion, and his turnout will be pitiful. Seems like a decent guy, but past his prime at this point.

It really is an amazing level of ineptitude. Trump was a horrible candidate and is an even worse president. Yet the Democrats couldn't throw anyone better than Hillary against him, and now are unfathomably planning to run someone arguably worse than Hillary, at least from a presentation standpoint. It makes absolutely no sense. Run anybody even minimally competent and it is a cakewalk win, yet they are going to fuck it up. Throw Michelle Obama, either Cuomo, hell, fucking McCrory, and any of them dance to a win. It truly is a spectacular level of incompetence. But not unexpected from the alleged party of inclusion that continues to fund and direct the police forces that it now simultaneously protests against.

Otoh, George Floyd's brother had some good words about the looting.

"If I'm not out here destroying my community, why are y'all doing it? It's not going to bring my brother back, it feels good in the moment just like drinking but later on, you're going to be regretting what you did."

Hillary was more than minimally competent.

But women and their emails, amirite?

That is likely because Biden has been mostly hidden out of site and hasn't had to speak without a teleprompter in months. He will get decimated in any sort of actual discussion, and his turnout will be pitiful. Seems like a decent guy, but past his prime at this point.

It really is an amazing level of ineptitude. Trump was a horrible candidate and is an even worse president. Yet the Democrats couldn't throw anyone better than Hillary against him, and now are unfathomably planning to run someone arguably worse than Hillary, at least from a presentation standpoint. It makes absolutely no sense. Run anybody even minimally competent and it is a cakewalk win, yet they are going to fuck it up. Throw Michelle Obama, either Cuomo, hell, fucking McCrory, and any of them dance to a win. It truly is a spectacular level of incompetence. But not unexpected from the alleged party of inclusion that continues to fund and direct the police forces that it now simultaneously protests against.

Lets see what happens in the build up and election before we declare it a disaster. If you think Biden is surging just because he hasn’t been talking whereas you believe these protests will help Donald with his continued tact I don’t know what to tell you. Again he’s polling better at this point that Clinton ever did. And let’s not kid ourselves. Regardless of who the democrats had nominated you’d be regurgitating this argument to fit your preconceived notion. When someone has shown you who they are believe them the first time.

Meh you know damn well Biden will surround himself with competence and will unquestionably be a step up from trump in pretty much every way. You seem really eager to play up tropes about Biden’s incompetence like you’re preparing to bosides this election.

Back