• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

NC State Sen. Jeff Jackson's play by play of what went down in Charlotte on June 2. https://medium.com/@Jeff_Jackson/review-of-incident-in-charlotte-on-4th-street-on-the-evening-of-june-2nd-2963d4598500

Basically, the police trapped 300 peaceful protestors in a city blocked, tear gassed them, and then shot them with pepper balls from an elevated position like fish in a barrel.

The alleged justification was to "disperse" the crowd. Seems to me that it's hard to "disperse" when you're bottled up with police on two sides and buildings on the other two. More like retaliation, intimidation, and intentional infliction of pain.

It appears only one or two arrests were made.

this is good

Nearly a decade old, has gotten starker since

snapshot-wage-theft-09-18-2014.png

Robbery is a very specific type of theft involving use of force or threat of force. It is a violent crime. I would guess that non-violent theft is far more common than robbery.

Chicago FOP president says any cops that kneel or participate with protestors will be fired

NC State Sen. Jeff Jackson's play by play of what went down in Charlotte on June 2. https://medium.com/@Jeff_Jackson/re...treet-on-the-evening-of-june-2nd-2963d4598500

Basically, the police trapped 300 peaceful protestors in a city blocked, tear gassed them, and then shot them with pepper balls from an elevated position like fish in a barrel.

The alleged justification was to "disperse" the crowd. Seems to me that it's hard to "disperse" when you're bottled up with police on two sides and buildings on the other two. More like retaliation, intimidation, and intentional infliction of pain.

It appears only one or two arrests were made.

He has a very bright future in politics.

Luckily they are racing without fans in the stands.

And no Confederate flags as of a few minutes ago.

I may have to check out a NASCAR race for the first time ever.

Go back to the Cops theme song:

"Bad boys, bad boys. Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?"

It's a rhetorical question with no answers.

We accept "bad boys" roaming the streets immune to consequences.

Umm, the song is about those that are making bad decisions and life/police coming for them.

The song was written about a teenage young man that I met a long time ago in Jamaica, and he was changing from this nice, young schoolboy into what he thought to be a man. He didn't quite get his independence from his mom and his dad, and his mom and dad were hardworking people. When I would visit him and just talk to him, he would get mad for nothing. He would say, "I want to go outside and play and they don't want me to play. I want to buy a car, they don't want me to drive it." I'm saying to him, "You have to understand, there are rules and regulations. Life has a way after a while to teach certain things that you have to learn for yourself but you have to take the lead from your parents, you know?" But I saw the rebelliousness coming. Looking at him, the song just came to me. You want to be a bad boy? You don't want to listen anybody, you want to have your own rules, but then the melody stuck on me — "Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when life comes for you?" — so after awhile, another couple months, I went back again and I changed the lyric to "when they come for you," which is everything. It's a song about life.

https://ew.com/tv/2017/08/18/cops-anniversary-theme-song-bad-boys/?amp=true

Umm, the song is about those that are making bad decisions and life/police coming for them

I find it hard to believe PhDeac’s anecdotes and Facebook stories are not accurate.

Either stick to the narrative or run along to your klan meeting.

Back