• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

I was about to post that article, I hadn't seen the tweet.

The police shattered the back seat window right next to a child.

If that is the same child, that is incredibly gross.

They injured him, beat up his caregivers in front of him, and then used a pic of him as (lie-filled) propaganda.

The person who reported the initial story for the Inquirer confirmed that is the child in the car where the windows were smashed. He had to watch his parents get dragged out of the car and brutally beaten.

so the FOP's message is "Prevent violence like what's currently happening. Vote for the guy who...[check's notes]...is currently in office!"

The person who reported the initial story for the Inquirer confirmed that is the child in the car where the windows were smashed. He had to watch his parents get dragged out of the car and brutally beaten.

Absolutely disgusting.

Looks like they deleted the tweet, but this is what the FOP tweeted along with a picture of a police officer holding a child that had just been terrorized by the police and separated from his parents:

This lost child was wandering around barefoot during the violent riots in Philadelphia. The only thing this
@PhillyPolice
Officer cared about was protecting this child.

- We are not your enemy

- We are the Thin Blue Line

- WE ARE the only thing standing between Order & Anarchy

Or, this:

I condemn this looting

Why is Venezuela importing oil?

Because sanctions have crippled their refining infrastructure and ability to import dilutants that make their crude exportable or usable domestically. Or because it’s a failed state if you prefer.

I can’t tell if that’s sarcasm.

tenor.gif

I’ll be honest. My first thought was we haven’t even played Louisville yet. They must be scared.

Back