• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

i question whether Ph knows the Punisher isn't real

What a weird post. You read plenty of books and I'm sure you have fictional characters you like just like this cop does.

What a weird post. You read plenty of books and I'm sure you have fictional characters you like just like this cop does.

yea to be clear gandalf would have probably been like "eh let the kids sort it out"

Isn't there enough bad stuff about things cops do without having to make shit up about a guy ?

It's like making up stories about Donald Trump. Just go with what you know is true.

what is true is:

A) he was one of the guys standing around doing nothing
B) he has the Punisher logo on his lock screen, which represents a very specific ethos that is directly opposed to "standing around with guns doing nothing while a bad guy does stuff"

truth is stranger than fiction

Did you think I had scoop on a random Texas cop?

no one thought you had a scoop

several people thought you tried to make a joke and instead made a callous, cruel comment regarding someone who just lost his wife

Didn't Elrod lose an infant child? Our fellow board posters want to straight up murder that dude over football plays and there's a decent chance he reads the boards.

Ph questioning a cop who still didn't do shit while kids and his wife were being murdered is ok by me -- the cop's not reading it.

Think it reflects on who you are as a person than anything else.

Agreed.

Strange to me that Louis will personally attack who another poster is as a person on this board, knowing full well that that poster will read it (and I am certainly guilty of personal attacks as well), but will go to bat for someone like this cop over a post that cop will obviously never see. Feels very performative. But carry on, good person.

Last edited:
sometimes it's okay not to post

Is it the time or the content…?

Or maybe on occasion…

15bbab92-ab44-41ec-a170-d68497cdaf04_text.gif

Back