• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

For the men who have NO CLUE that women would ever lie. They would never send photos of themselves engaging in sexual conduct with another females boyfriend. Never ever.

Girls would never ever use sex to be popular because of low self esteem.

Girls would never ever be at a party longing for attention and drink to loosen up and engage in sexual behavior and be ashamed the next day.

Girls would never ever engage in sexual behavior with a boy and the next day tell her boyfriend that the boy she had sex with raped her.

Girls would never ever lie about anything according to the MEN here.

What the hell do YOU know about women? Statistics? You're in denial. Of course there's rape, sexual assault. I am NOT a victim blamer. I believe in personal responsibility. Getting drunk and smashed = if you have sex you are raped. That is insane.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/12777/9-things-you-need-know-about-campus-rape-epidemic-aaron-bandler

What about the personal responsibility of the guy to not have sex with the drunk and smashed girl?

Bored of this topic and it's not on topic for this thread anyways.

Speaking of fascism, I follow war history online and they post lots of stuff about ww2, including lots of German stuff. Noticed quite a few likes/loves on German posts and stalked those profiles- mostly neo nazi/white supremacacist sympathizers. Seems like they're coming out of the woodwork

So if a drunk guy robs a drunk girl, it's fine?

How about if he hits her?

Yes and here comes the "you voted for the Neanderthal" meaning you have no morals, believe in abuse of women, you're a bigot, racist, white supremacist, idiot, angry, uneducated, sexist, etc. it's getting old. Real old.

wah

it's not a good idea to commit crimes and being drunk is no excuse

it's also not a good idea to get drunk - although it's not a crime - and don't be surprised if people question your account of what happened while you were drunk

Yet the victim (accuser) is drunk and bears no responsibility what he/she does?

He or she has sex but didn't intend to before getting drunk. The drunk driver didn't mean to kill anyone before he/she got drunk.

If both parties having sex are drunk, who's getting raped?

Both of them, evidently. Lock em both up.

Yet the victim (accuser) is drunk and bears no responsibility what he/she does?

He or she has sex but didn't intend to before getting drunk. The drunk driver didn't mean to kill anyone before he/she got drunk.

If both parties having sex are drunk, who's getting raped?

The person who didn't want to have sex. There are some heartbreaking stories out there from men who got drunk and were raped but didn't speak out.

Another woman, whom I’ll call Anna, told me about the first time she had sex. Although things started consensually—“I had recently been feeling some anxiety over not having had a lot of sexual experiences yet, and so was feeling excited and a little bit daring about finally getting to"—her enthusiasm began to fade as her partner failed to live up to her expectations. At first he tried to penetrate her without a condom, and though he stopped and put one on at her request, the subsequent sex was painful, unpleasant, and bloody. “My body language was telegraphing pain/discomfort/disinterest, since I stopped showing enthusiasm or reciprocation,” Anna says. But her partner didn’t seem to notice or particularly care, even assuming she’d be up for another session after a short period of post-coital cuddling.
Anna doesn’t feel raped, but she can’t deny that the experience impacted her deeply. To this day, her sexual experiences are marred by a fear that she won’t be able to advocate for herself or properly assert her own boundaries. “I've wondered for years why I didn't say anything when I stopped enjoying it, and why I let him continue.”

The answer to Anna’s question may lie in the experiences of other women. Marie, who, like Anna, requested anonymity, shared multiple stories of saying no to sex, being asked again, saying no another time, being asked again, and then eventually saying yes—even though her lack of desire remained unchanged. “I don’t want to disappoint people,” she says. “I especially don’t want to disappoint people in a sexual context. If I say no, someone getting upset, acting hurt, being disappointed, and asking again can easily make me say yes”—a personality quirk that both male and female partners have used against her, manipulating her into consenting and guilting her for setting boundaries.

Women get socialized to put their needs second and make other people happy, and too many men get socialized to ignore rejections and relentlessly pursue whatever it is that they desire. It’s a toxic combination that can lead women to deprioritize enthusiastic consent in the hopes of keeping the peace, or to turn to coping mechanisms like alcohol to make not exactly consensual sex feel a little bit more okay.

Good article:

http://splinternews.com/the-problem...e-rape-1793861473?fref=gc&dti=463668587343588

This debate is interesting. Seems the same people who are only worried about male crossdressing perverts in bathrooms believe that its very common for women to make false rape reports, so lets be very cautious in believing rape claims, but lets create extra legislation to prevent a crime that basically never happens.

Last edited:
Back