• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

can we please get back to ripping on that disrespectful traitor married to a kenyan?

Facebook Gold from Crazies, Sailor Outflanks Crazies

Your source conducted a census of Eastern NC ambulance users?

The vast majority of the instances that were recorded were from low income black families. They aren't voting Republican. And of course he has their medical info if his company was called to service them. The agencies also talk to one another. There's no trade secrets there. Don't shoot the messenger. I'm passing along info from a source that would know and has no motive to lie about it.

This is the problem. It would blow your mind at how much the ambulance ride alone costs. The amount billed to Medicaid for these services is absolutely crazy. My friend's family has gotten filthy rich almost 100% on the back of Medicaid/Medicare. They also own a home healthcare and medical supply company.

Get ready for loads more of this phenomenon. None of us is as dumb as all of us.

My grandfather wouldn't vote Republican because of Lincoln and the Civil War, even though he fit ideologically.

Serious question, why must the confederate flag be removed and other landmarks but stuff like this is ok? Has the race issue became one sided? Are African Americans not racists towards the whites?

I grew up in one of the most poor counties in the eastern part of state. There were 2 hospitals within a 20 mile radius. One of those being within 5. Trust me, access to emergency medical facilities isn't hard or many miles away.

Seems like a series of radio and local broadcast network PSAs explaining what is and what isn't an "emergency" would be more beneficial than this "blame the stupid poors" nonsense.

If the populace isn't property educated about 911, educate them.

Seems like a series of radio and local broadcast network PSAs explaining what is and what isn't an "emergency" would be more beneficial than this "blame the stupid poors" nonsense.

If the populace isn't property educated about 911, educate them.

This would be a great idea in theory but I think the problem is that the populace doesn't give a fuck. IIRC, an ambulance can't refuse service. They know that they can get immediate care at the ER for whatever non-emergency ailment that they have instead of waiting for their primary care MD and that Medicaid/Medicare (or some other entity that isn't them) is going to foot the bill.

Meanwhile John suffers critical injuries in an accident but there the nearest ambulance is 15 miles out because Sally had a toothache and wanted an ambulance ride to the ER.

Maybe I have too much faith, but I think the general populace knows that a toothache doesn't require a 911 call and an ambulance ride to the ER.

11753693_10153545655831554_586592503299424197_n.jpg

Saw an old man (70s+) walking down a busy highway (about 5 miles long) in rolled up overalls carrying a massive Confederate Flag the other day.

Sad that he would rather spend his retirement years proudly displaying his ignorance rather than sitting on a porch somewhere enjoying the Summer breeze.

My hometown newspaper just tweeted out asking for people to reply to the tweet about where they were when WWII ended 70 years ago. There a lotta #olds on the Twitters?

Back