• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Ha! Where did you find that? It's gotta have some amazing replies.

Edit: found it, I was wrong :(

Last edited:
Ha! Where did you find that? It's gotta have some amazing replies.

Edit: found it, I was wrong :(

It was on Curt Schillings facebook page, actually. The original may have been a joke, but I think Curt missed it.

i met a stanford mba that wanted to start a business in the bay area. the only way she could stay is if she went to work for a us company. instead she's going back to tokyo to start what sounded like a great venture.

There are investor programs, but you have to invest a substantial amount and can't just want to start up a company. For good reason, too. The abuse of the existing program is substantial. If you just let people apply because they wanted to start their own business, the abuse would be immeasurable.

It was on Curt Schillings facebook page, actually. The original may have been a joke, but I think Curt missed it.

Oh yeah, Schilling is peak facebook crazy. It's going to be hard to beat the one from today:

CNRJVo5UYAA6H7Q.png

ESPN is looking for reasons to not pay people these days. Curt should probably stay off social media for a while.

employers shouldn't be allowed to manage their own brands? Karma has some weird opinions about stuff

I could see how it's ridiculous to suspend an employee who said something dumb and offensive on the internet if he wasn't an employee paid to say smart and unoffensive things on TV.

schilling actually says dumb things all the time; wouldn't be surprised if this was just a final straw after warnings

Schilling should have his own reality tv show where he lives in a cave with his sunlight repulsed family, runs gaming companies into the ground, acts like a moron on ESPN, and posts stupid shit on the internet. They could call it The Schit Show.

I saw this on FB so I'm putting it here (mostly because I don't really want to post in the fray of the shooting thread)

Virginia Journalist False Flag Hoax Shooting Hits An All Time Low; SERIOUS FAKERY!!!

Is this just clickbait? Or for serious?

The person who posted it commented:

"If you think this one is a hoax, you can go ahead and unfriend me right now, considering that my mom knew the reporter and her friends daughter knew the cameraman... i know this is 100% legit and happened, idc what you argue, because i know for a fact that reporter and cameraman are dead"

My wife grew up in Newtown, CT. She comes across Sandy Hook conspiracy theorists sometimes and it just infuriates us since she has friends who lost children in the shooting.

If you are friends with me on Facebook there is SERIOUS gold from some cousins of mine on my page right now.

If you are friends with me on Facebook there is SERIOUS gold from some cousins of mine on my page right now.

:golfclap:

If there law makers would get off there good for nothing asses and enforce the laws we have and put fear in the eyes of the ones in question, and shut the fucking media and the Danm liberals up, we wouldn't have near the fucking problems we have now. But they have glorified all of this bull shit, guns don't kill people, people kill people, you've never picked up a dead body in a mangled car after a fucking drunk driver killed them. I have tried to save many lives, yes they were shot and had been in a wreck. But the Danm car didn't do it, the Danm gun didn't do it. A fucking worthless human being did it. Fuck your liberal ideas and your fucking Youth mouth. Get a real Danm job and work for a living.

Back