• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

It's not rocket science.

iAe9z3v.jpg

Not political, but this is one I periodically see from folks in my age demographic that inspires massive : rolleyes :

12002842_1013266218693744_1802680414201733379_n.png

Outside sucked, I would have gladly swapped childhoods with kids from any time over the last 20 years (whose parents were cool enough to buy them a console and/or pc). They had Zelda, I had a fucking tree. Advantage: NOT "back in my day".

Relevant to the F is for Fascism thread, but more appropriate here.

12187641_772019986260944_8401583425142952583_n.jpg

Outside sucked, I would have gladly swapped childhoods with kids from any time over the last 20 years (whose parents were cool enough to buy them a console and/or pc). They had Zelda, I had a fucking tree. Advantage: NOT "back in my day".

What? This is a bad post. Outside was awesome.

12191574_941147942618414_622719681891139985_n.jpg

Comments include:

"Obama's America - where the perp is the victim and the officers are the criminals"

"That is the problem when black people do not obey the law and their parents teach then this crap... The teacher and the schools administrator asked her to leave the room if she was not going to put up her phone, the officer asked her 4 times to quit talking or leave the room... He was just doing his job and the sheriff who probably is a liberal fired him.... Can we say lawsuit"

"He went a little on the deep end but I guarantee if it was a black cop on a white guy, nobody would care."

Where he falls on the political spectrum, I don't know, but the sheriff is a Democrat. I found that info in this article about him endorsing a Republican.

I feel like north and South Carolina still have a lot of conservative democrats. Maybe that's changed somewhat recently though.

What was funny?

I'm willing to bet that many of the people who run as Democrats in South Carolina are not very liberal.

They were always conservative. They just vote Republican in national elections now.

From Dr. Ben Carson's FB page (which someone in my newsfeed apparently liked)

"It is important to remember that amateurs built the Ark and it was the professionals that built the Titanic.

Dr. Ben Carson at Colorado Christian College."

From Dr. Ben Carson's FB page (which someone in my newsfeed apparently liked)

"It is important to remember that amateurs built the Ark and it was the professionals that built the Titanic.

Dr. Ben Carson at Colorado Christian College."

Didn't both run aground on a mass?

Back