• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

We could fix homelessness in this country right now if we wanted too. People need to stop pretending they all of a sudden care about the homeless.

We could fix homelessness in this country right now if we wanted too. People need to stop pretending they all of a sudden care about the homeless.

Nope. No way to fix that, just like there is no way to stop mass shootings unless the shooters aren't from here.

File this one under a fundamental misunderstanding of northeastern geography.

12273575_10205618398474555_6743083666771139586_o.jpg

haha, Ben Carson posted this yesterday. Poor Bernie Sanders has been run off the map.

Edit: nevermind, he took it down :(

Last edited:
"Hey guys! The map won't fit on the graphic!"
"Just move some of those NE states around."

At least I hope that is how it went down...

Daytrips to NYC are gonna SUCK now though, looks like it'll take about twice as long. On the plus side, maybe a shorter trip to Montreal. On the very negative side, it looks like the average annual temp probably went down about 5-6 degrees.

This one is STRONG. Did someone really post this on your thefacebook.com account? What is the relationship of that person to you?

Loose acquaintance. I haven't had any contact with this person in like a decade, but he posts at least half of the crazy shit I share with this thread, so I keep him around.

Daytrips to NYC are gonna SUCK now though, looks like it'll take about twice as long. On the plus side, maybe a shorter trip to Montreal. On the very negative side, it looks like the average annual temp probably went down about 5-6 degrees.

Yeah definitely adds a few more miles on 95. That's a huge bummer.

My FB is trending something like this: my more left leaning, well educated friends post lengthy articles on Syrian refugees that provide important context and stats. The back home rednecks and high school crowd post a one-two sentence bumper sticker analogy about poison M&M's that's easily parroted dozens of times over.

This is America in a nutshell.

Last edited:
My FB is trending something like this: my more left leaning, well educated friends post lengthy articles on Syrian refugees that provide important context and stats. The back home rednecks and high school crowd post a one-two sentence bumper sticker analogy about poison M&M's that's easily parroted dozens of times over.

This is America in a nutshell.

I think I'd take this over ubiquitous photos of ugly kids and people hocking random crap like face cream and sunglasses.

I think I'd take this over ubiquitous photos of ugly kids and people hocking random crap like face cream and sunglasses.

With respect to hocking face cream, and specifically Rodan & Fields, I am very surprised at the number of Wake Forest grads who are members of that cultish pyramid scheme (sorry if that's your wives).

With respect to hocking face cream, and specifically Rodan & Fields, I am very surprised at the number of Wake Forest grads who are members of that cultish pyramid scheme (sorry if that's your wives).

It really is. Not only that, it's lady Wake grads who seem to have good careers.

Back