• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Cg693ElUUAAO5OE.jpg

That's not lazy. Perhaps if the sign said "Paco is employable" instead.

Glenn Beck does his show from a full scale replica of the Oval Office? How crazy is that.

My parents loved Glen Beck. They got a Roku to subscribe to The Blaze despite still using a tube TV until like 2 years ago. My mom went to his rally in DC. They were all about him exposing George Soros' plot to use Manchurian Candidate Obama to bring about the USASR.

Recently talked to my mom's who said that they stopped watching Beck because he's gotten too far out there. He's apparently a little crazy now. They still get a lot of their print news from The Blaze though. I think part of this is easing their transition from not liking Trump to believing he is the only man fit to be POTUS. They made the same transition with Romney and McCain.

My parents loved Glen Beck. They got a Roku to subscribe to The Blaze despite still using a tube TV until like 2 years ago. My mom went to his rally in DC. They were all about him exposing George Soros' plot to use Manchurian Candidate Obama to bring about the USASR.

Recently talked to my mom's who said that they stopped watching Beck because he's gotten too far out there. He's apparently a little crazy now. They still get a lot of their print news from The Blaze though. I think part of this is easing their transition from not liking Trump to believing he is the only man fit to be POTUS. They made the same transition with Romney and McCain.

Isn't Beck one of those #NeverTrump people? In the second vid he says he's spent half a million traveling the country with Ted Cruz.

The best part is that "now" he's a little too far out there

I remember 07 saying a while back that it was just a matter of time before his parents get onboard with Trump, despite what they were saying about him at the time. He knows his folks. He also said most of the current anti-Trump Republicans will follow suit. Will their dislike of Trump be mitigated by their hatred of Hillary? And will most of the Bernie supporters be so afraid of Trump they'll end up voting for Hillary? Guess we'll see.

Back