• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

1p1d46v1gh9y.jpg

Does this meme mean > or < 4 years? Hard to tell right now.

When you see LeBron James, do you have a hard time determining what race he is? How about Mike Pence? Aziz Ansari?

When you see LeBron James, do you have a hard time determining what race he is? How about Mike Pence? Aziz Ansari?

oh sig. quit being the defender of all. honestly you are getting boring.

2017's pub board deflection/misdirection is some variation of "you're getting boring"

That's better than 2015's "two parent household" and 2016's "you're calling me a racist."

IDK, outside of the crumbling part this is not very encouraging that you pay more attention to the Alt (Right) Media over just about every other news organization. if you are playing a telephone game and 15 people are saying the same thing and one other spouts out some BS...why do you believe the one?

because all he sees is race. I don't think he is a racist.

Then feel free to explain your post. What does "all he sees is race. I don't think he is a racist" mean? Seems to me like a pussy way of avoiding calling him a racist when you think that is exactly what he is.

At least have the stones of a crazy old fuck like bkf and just say what you mean.

Then feel free to explain your post. What does "all he sees is race. I don't think he is a racist" mean? Seems to me like a pussy way of avoiding calling him a racist when you think that is exactly what he is.

At least have the stones of a crazy old fuck like bkf and just say what you mean.

I don't think he racist. Buddy get a grip. He sees race in every subject. You do think its possible to view things through a prism of race and not be racist don't you.

You are turning in to a huge bitch or maybe you always have been one.

Back