• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

The election is over. sailor can stop lying about the Clinton Foundation

sailor is a hack. loving this Weinstein shit but when looking at all of the GOP sexual harassment players that supported Trump, he looks the other way. he is what is wrong with the political system.

he can's see the BS through the diarrhea he posts.

Rupert Murdoch
Roger Ailes
Bill O'Reilly
Sean Hannity
...that's just at Fox

Donald Trump
...but that doesn't matter, right sailor?

Newt Gingrich
...etc, etc.

so the GOP is against sexual harassment as long as it is not one of theirs...or Trump. did i miss any of your hypocrisy sailor?

...and do tell about the numerous times the Clinton Foundation was investigated and nothing was found...but Trump foundation was inspected once and was shut down for misapplication of funds.

Conservative opposition to Weinstein is purely political. They're not even using the "bitches be lyin'" arguments.

Had a (very) right-wing relative post on facebook yesterday a response to someone else posting about the terrible fires in California, and Trump's criticisms of Puerto Ricans: "I wish the whole state of California would just fall into the ocean, they're so damn liberal. It's just anything goes out there, I guess. And for Puerto Rico, like Trump said, they're used to hurricanes and should have been more ready for this, now they just expect us to fix everything." This same person posted all sorts of "prayers for Texas!" and "prayers for Florida!" type posts and expressed all sorts of sympathy when the hurricanes hit there. Religious fundamentalist goodwill at its finest.

Had a (very) right-wing relative post on facebook yesterday a response to someone else posting about the terrible fires in California, and Trump's criticisms of Puerto Ricans: "I wish the whole state of California would just fall into the ocean, they're so damn liberal. It's just anything goes out there, I guess. And for Puerto Rico, like Trump said, they're used to hurricanes and should have been more ready for this, now they just expect us to fix everything." This same person posted all sorts of "prayers for Texas!" and "prayers for Florida!" type posts and expressed all sorts of sympathy when the hurricanes hit there. Religious fundamentalist goodwill at its finest.

some people like to be told what to say...right sailor!

btw, Trump said that you can agree.

Trump didn't win California, so he isn't their President.

what nonsense, and coming from a preprogramed robotic goosestepping lefty no less! have you no shame?

sorry to burst your preconceived bubble...I am not a lefty. i roll pretty much down the political middle. in fact, i hate both parties at this time. would have put myself in the Libertarian camp, but they are worthless...call me a political free agent.

yet another thing your are wrong about, but continue to regurgitate the BS that comes straight from the tRump. you do it well.

Sailor has run aground on Bullshit Mountain.

pretty sure it never left:

$_86.JPG

One of the accounts Trump retweeted had this classy image a few tweets down

One of the accounts Trump retweeted had this classy image a few tweets down

Yes, but Ms. K won and the rest of society lost so we should get used to it and figure out a way to court those voters.

Maybe both are offensive for different reasons.

Statues that say "Man, it was awesome when you blacks were slaves" should be offensive to everybody except those who agree with the sentiment.

Back