• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

26230002_10159811568885173_3979266920236382387_n.jpg

I offer no apology for what I am posting for this is truly how I feel. Please know this is my opinion and NOT open for debate.
If you don't agree that's your perogative but I will NOT be responding or keeping any or all comments.
Many of us have lived through many United States Presidents prior to our current President Trump. In my lifetime I have never seen or heard of a President being scrutinized over every word he speaks, demeaned by the public to the point of disgrace, slandered, ridiculed, insulted, lied to, threatened with death, threatened by some to rape our First Lady, and have his children also insulted and humiliated.
I am truly ashamed of the people of MY country. I am ashamed of the ruthless, insufferable, cruel, Trump haters who have no morals, ethics or values and the irresponsibility of the reporters who feel they have the right to deliver personal opinions just to sway their audiences in a negative direction even if there is no truth in their message. After every other President was elected and took the oath of office they were allowed to try to serve this country without constant negative scrutiny from our news sources. ALWAYS BEING PRESSURED while news sources search only for negative results from our President will not serve the people of our country. Nor will it create informed Americans. ENOUGH is ENOUGH is ENOUGH.
If you disagree ignore this message.
If you agree, copy and paste this to your timeline and put your name under the last name:

Isn't the "if you disagree with me, I will not discuss it" and "this is not open for debate" the very definition of snowflake? How is it i keep seeing conservatives use this word? Do they not know what it means?

I offer no apology for what I am posting for this is truly how I feel. Please know this is my opinion and NOT open for debate.
If you don't agree that's your perogative but I will NOT be responding or keeping any or all comments.
Many of us have lived through many United States Presidents prior to our current President Trump. In my lifetime I have never seen or heard of a President being scrutinized over every word he speaks, demeaned by the public to the point of disgrace, slandered, ridiculed, insulted, lied to, threatened with death, threatened by some to rape our First Lady, and have his children also insulted and humiliated.
I am truly ashamed of the people of MY country.

Oh, you've never heard of that happening before the current president? How curious.

"I offer no apology for what I am posting for this is truly how I feel. Please know this is my opinion and NOT open for debate.
I am truly ashamed of the people of MY country. I am ashamed of the ruthless, insufferable, cruel, Trump haters who have no morals, ethics or values and the irresponsibility of the reporters who feel they have the right to deliver personal opinions just to sway their audiences in a negative direction even if there is no truth in their message. After every other President was elected and took the oath of office they were allowed to try to serve this country without constant negative scrutiny from our news sources. ALWAYS BEING PRESSURED while news sources search only for negative results from our President will not serve the people of our country. Nor will it create informed Americans. ENOUGH is ENOUGH is ENOUGH.
If you disagree ignore this message.
If you agree, copy and paste this to your timeline and put your name under the last name:"

My resident Facebook racist Trump supporter posted this meme: (admission: it made me briefly laugh)

If you think Hawaii's missile alert system is bad, then you should see their birth certificate system.

Back